I believe it is our duty to serve the communities in which we live.
In the past, it has been my privilege and honor to serve as the Mayor for the City of Westminster. Currently, I continue to serve our city as a council member. As former Mayor and current council member, my experience has helped the city achieve a balanced budget and reduce our deficit. During my terms in office, our city water systems have been upgraded, miles of city streets, curbs and gutters have been repaired. New medians were constructed on Bolsa Avenue and on Westminster Boulevard from Beach Boulevard to Edwards Street and will be completed between Springdale and Bolsa Chica. We built affordable housing for seniors and families. Our senior citizen services are the finest in Orange County. The long-anticipated Community Center and Coastline College are finished.
An aggressive economic development program has improved Westminster’s business climate and outdated codes are being revised.
As a council member, I have continued to:
- Support local police, fire and paramedic services.
- Hold the line against any new city taxes without the Vote of the people
- Bring tax dollars back to Westminster for street and infrastructure improvements
- Promote a business-friendly environment
- Seek a provider to build a 24-hour emergency medical facility
- Support our seniors and youth
As a “hands on” council member, I work closely with citizens and local business to improve the quality of life for all Westminster residents. Call me personally with questions and suggestions. My home number is 714-893-1732.