I have always supported growth and progress for our city. In my previous term as your mayor:
- Sid Goldstein Freedom Park was dedicated November 2002.
- Opened Hoover Park and are planned more parks.
- Brought a new Coastline Community College campus to our City.
- Built new water tanks at Hoover & Hazard to meet storage needs for the next 20 years.
- Built a skateboard park that gets heavy use by our youth.
- Replaced playground equipment in 12 parks.
With the support of the community we are continuing to build for the future:
- New homes are being built throughout the City.
- Tree replacement program for homeowners.
- Working with local health care providers to bring an acute care hospital with emergency facilities to our City.
- Named Monroe Street as a Media Center for Little Saigon.